Matusz Tonight

OFFNY

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Gregg made his line look worst but frankly he was pretty fortunate to have only given up what he had at that point. One of his double plays was a lucky line drive. His command still has not returned to what it was.

I'd give him another 2 starts or so. If he still looks the same and Wada seems healthy and effective, let Wada take his spot for now and let Matusz continue his comeback at Norfolkl.

He had Bautista down 0-2, and Encarnacion 1-2. You gotta go after them and get them out. I think it's time for Norfolk as well.

Because they are total pushovers. Matusz was much better than his line. Gregg let two inherited runners score. He had his velocity and his location were much better. If gregg can get his job done his line could have been 5.2 innings and 3runs.

He has nothing to prove at Norfolk and no one down there is pressing to knock him out right now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Headed to Norfolk real soon.

He pitched 5 shutout innings in his second start of the season before they got to him in the 6th. I have no idea why you would say this, unless you just wanted to pile on him for his final line.

Now that's a stretch. He looked better than his last start and much better than last year..

Not VERY good. But he looked good. He was smooth he had some problems locating his fastball but his curve and other stuff looked very good.

A big step in the right direction.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

He had Bautista down 0-2, and Encarnacion 1-2. You gotta go after them and get them out. I think it's time for Norfolk as well.

This bothered me as well. You can't be putting pitches where they can do damage in counts like that.

Archived